Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Dream Photo Shoot: Chill Artist

I've always wanted to do a photo shoot with a guitar, and I finally did, with one of my best friends behind the camera! I also had a couple of siblings suggesting poses and making me giggle. It was a ton of fun!
Pictures by Susannah. Aren't they awesome?
"Sing praises to the Lord with the lyre,
    with the lyre and the sound of melody!" 
                                       Psalm 98:5
P.S. I meant chill as in cool, but it was cold out! Anything for the shoot! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. The one where you are squatting behind the guitar and its case really jumped out to me this time. Such a cool shot! Great job Susannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a new background with the dresses? Cute!

    (I must admit that I'm writing this comment partly to see if my new picture shows up.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I've had it from the beginning!

    ReplyDelete